Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09 - A Big Day Here!

Happy 09-09-09 day everyone!
Today Rourke & I have been married for 9 years!!! Kind of kooky with all those nines floating around today. I'm not sure if 9s are lucky, like 7s - but seems like it should be. :)


Here we are 9 years ago:





















But today I feel about 100 years old - I'm exhausted! Malia and Alex BOTH had their first day of school today. Malia started Kindergarten and Alex started Preschool. We switched back to mornings after going to afternoons last year. It's nice to be back, but we need to fine tune our morning routine! Here are a few first day pictures:


























On top of all the school excitement, Malia started her micro-soccer league games last night. As we were walking to the field she turned to me and said: "Mom, I'm so excited. I just know I'm going to love it!". It was so sweet. Such an exciting world for her right now.













Well, I'm so pooped, but I have a million things to catch up on. We don't have any big anniversary plans for tonight. I am barely able to pull myself together to make dinner - I've decided those jumbo stuffed pasta shells sound good. We are forgoing gifts this year - instead I ordered a new flatscreen tv - only out of dire need. Our 10 year old, 10,000 pound tv is dying a little each day. We have about 1/3 of a screen left. It's pretty much a "listen only" situation now. Crossing my fingers for a quick delivery from COSTCO. Stores were sold out. :(



Okay, I'm out of here. I am working on 1 cup of coffee today. I need to go catch up.



Happy 09-09-09 to you!

No comments: