Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something Crafty

Hello & Happy Tuesday!
I thought I'd post something crafty...because I haven't done so in a long time. :) There are so many things I have on my mental "Craft To Do List" and I get so frustrated that there just never seems to be time in the day for it (unless it's 10pm and I am totally tired and in NO way feeling creative). I always think I should be doing a million other things first.......anyone else feel this way?

Anyway......

Here are a few more baby "thank you" cards I made last week. I used "Close To My Heart" textured cardstock and stamped my own patterned paper.
















Then I cut up the patterned paper and made it into cards.

















I dressed up the front of each card with some layered punched circles and a little picture of Ella with a clear window charm on top.

















I am still learning the "art" of making my own patterned paper (aka: random stamping).......there's a fine line between too much and too little. I tend to overdo........so then I try too hard to have restraint.........then it looks too plain. Anyway.........stay tuned for more holiday crafts in the months to come (hopefully!!) I'm doing at least one Holiday/Christmas bazaar so I need to light a fire & get working on some things.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments: