Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look! More Towels. :)

Happy Sunday!

What a beautiful weekend it turned out to be..........I'm sure the weather will be changing soon to the cooler Fall days. I am kind of excited!!



Today we are heading to a pool birthday party for Malia's friend Mia. She's turning 6!! It should be fun. For part of her birthday gift I thought I'd attempt to make her a personalized towel set. It's hard to see in the pictures, but the towels are a pretty pink and really soft!

I'm no pro with the sewing machine, and if you look too close you can see some mistakes (so don't look too close!). Luckily she is only 6. :) She's also getting a kid gift to go along with the towels..........don't worry!



Well, I need to get groceries and head back to Costco. Yesterday we saw some good Christmas toys for the kids that were going fast. Hopefully they are still there.



Have a great day!
~Linda

No comments: