Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Update! Ella at 3 Months



Wow! How fast time flies. Baby Ella is now 3 months old. It's so bittersweet. It's fun to see her grow, laugh, "talk", try to figure out what in the heck her hands are....and so much more. But at the same time I get a little sad inside when her 0-3 month clothes no longer fit, or the bouncy chair that used to seem huge, barely holds her anymore. It's probably a little more sad for me this time, because I know THIS IS IT! No more babies.




Here are a few pictures from this past week. I thought the outfit was cute, and it barely fits anymore.........so had to snap a few pictures while the house was quiet and the outfit still fit. :)











Enjoy your day. I'm going to a "big girl" lunch with Mom & my Sister. How exciting to go to a real restaurant with no kids!! Funny how this is such a treat now. Anyone else know what I mean?


:) Linda

p.s. Is this bird a pigeon? It has been showing up now and then on our patio...........I don't know if he's lost or what!? He was here again this morning. Anyone????? Bueller??


2 comments:

Kandi said...

She's growing so fast! She's so adorable, just like her siblings!!

It was always so sad when the cute little outfits didn't fit anymore. I did a few of those "last minute" photo ops in outfits (sometimes a bit too late - a little tight - can you say little sausage?).

Oh, and the little bird is a Dove. Maybe it's a sign that it is time for me to get out my bridesmaid dress for your vow renewal????? :o)

Unknown said...

what cute pictures!! i love the top one, it's always fun to capture a smile. :)