Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Enchanted Fairy Party-Layout

Hola Amigos!
Hope you are having a great week. The weather is heating up again, and I think I'm getting old. I used to love the heat - now I don't like it above 85 degrees. :)













Here is another layout I finished up the other night. Pictures are from September 2007.
I used a really old kit from Close to My Heart called "Between Friends". This was a level 1 kit, so the page on the right was pre-printed with the squares. I loved just adding pictures, some notes, and the flowers. DONE! I need to start using the level 1 kits more often.



Close up of Left side:
























Close up of right side:
























Close up of flowers:



















That's all I have the energy for tonight.
Hasta la vista.
~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Very cute layout LLBW! You're making me feel like a real slacker by doing all these layouts though.

Love the "fairy mamas" photo and isn't that Alicia's mirror in the photo? How fun!!

Love your flowers too!