Monday, July 13, 2009

2 "Emporium" Layouts


















Hello~
I have really been trying to do more scrapbooking (like I mentioned awhile back). I would love to get caught up and scrapbook **recent** events, rather than things from years ago. I realize how many little details, funny things the kids said and did are so easily forgotten over time. So, my eventual goal is to scrap current things, and JOURNAL about the important stuff to really make the pictures extra special.






Here are 2 layouts I have recently completed, both using Close to my Heart's "EMPORIUM" paper pack. I really love this set of papers and the color combos. :)
Left Side:

Right side:







Here is the 2nd (2 page) layout:

Left side:

Right Side:

Close up of bling:
Okay, that's all I've got for tonight. I can hear the kids. Alex thinks he's going to "peep", which means sleep on Malia's floor. Time to go kill the fun. :)
And..........The Bachelorette is on! Don't hate me. I am a faithful watcher. :)
Good night!
~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

You go you Crafty Lady!! Those layouts look great!! Love the bling and Alex looks so young in the backpack one. So cute!