Monday, March 02, 2009

Don't Judge Me

I'll admit it...............I watch it!

Tonight is the "Final Rose" ceremony.......he chooses either Molly or Melissa. Or does he? Hmmmmmmmmm. I have heard lots of rumors that this is the "most dramatic rose ceremony ever" (ha ha - they say that every week!). But seriously, something happens this time. Either he picks one, then realizes he made a mistake or picks no one. Tomorrow there is a special episode - where both of the final girls show up to dish the dirt. Hmmmmm again. Makes me think they are not chosen, or one was, then dumped.

Who does Jason end up with? Does he take back DeAnna? Does he realize he should have chosen Jillian (I hope!) or Stephanie (I heard this rumor)..........or did he fall in love with someone on the Crew of The Bachelor show? I have also heard that rumor.
OMG! My head is spinning from all the possibilities. (okay, just kidding). But I am excited to watch the show tonight. It is a guilty pleasure that I enjoy. Crossing my fingers my little guy can fall asleep in under 2 hours. The last 2 Mondays he has not been able to sleep. Some conspiracy or sign that I shouldn't be watching this show???? Could be.

Well, I will go now. I'm hoping I don't fall asleep during the last 5 minutes of the Bachelor and wake up to the local news. Ugh. I hate it when that happens. I may need to power nap today just to get ready...........LOL!
Have a great Monday.
~Linda

No comments: