Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ballet Anyone?



Where does the time go? I haven't blogged in so long. :) I still have pictures on the camera that need to be moved to the computer........so these are from a couple of weeks ago. Malia has been taking classes through Tualatin Hills this summer. This one was her "Pre-Ballet" class that she took with her friend Mia. She made a new friend too, Sophia. This class was called "Pre-Ballet", but there seemed to be very little 'ballet' involved. This was the only ballet class that worked into the schedule this summer. Oh well!










And here is a picture of the little brothers. We were not normally in the classroom (as you can imagine why), but this was the last class, so we had the chance to be the audience. :) The boys had a **really** hard time staying off the dance floor and keeping quiet.
Thank God there was a playground outside. That's where they were all the other weeks.


On another note, we are having a garage sale this weekend. Ugh! I have so many clothes I keep saving "in case". In case I lose weight, in case I go back to work, etc. I can now get rid of the "in case I get pregnant again" clothes......because I know we are done. I have also realized that by the time my body is back down to the pre-pregnancy weight (like before pregnancy #1) all my clothes will probably be out of style (if they aren't already). And that's a big "IF" I ever get to that size again. :) Too bad it's going to be close to 100 degrees this weekend. Who feels like buying clothes when it's that hot?? Malia is excited to sell cold drinks, chips, and cookies.

Well, it's super late and I need to get some sleep. Good night!

No comments: