Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Random Stamping turned into Cards



Hello!
I thought I'd post something other than baby pictures this time. ;)
A few weeks ago (before the baby came) I tried using my stamps to make patterned paper. I was trying to use the colors in the Close to My Heart "Boom Di Ada" papers, so it would all coordinate somehow. I don't love how the paper turned out, so I still have some practicing to do. It's fun to mix and match colors and stamps to create paper to fit whatever occasion you have (for cards or scrapbooking).
I ended up turning this random stamped paper into a few "thank you" cards for some baby gifts. I only managed 5.....due to lack of energy at that super-preggo stage.




I made these paper flowers out of pieces of the "Boom Di Ada" papers, then glittered the edges and tied them all together with some twill ribbon in the center.





Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for more baby pictures! And maybe that prom picture I was going to post ages ago. I can't seem to locate it though.
Happy Wednesday.
~Linda

No comments: