Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just for Fun........



Happy Tuesday!
I can't believe Summer is halfway over. It always seems to just start rolling....but I can never put my finger on when it starts. The kids have been trying to keep busy with Summer classes (dance, kinder-gym, ballet, sports) but there is still a lot of time to "fill".....otherwise we seem to get on each other's nerves by the end of the day. It's been a little more challenging with a baby who has food needs every couple of hours.

Today turned a little bit cool with some sprinkles. I feel like I'm getting old, because I enjoyed the cool weather. I used to love the heat - but now I get too hot and irritable if it's over 90. Yikes! How sad is that? I should mention that we DO NOT have A/C and our house gets very hot in the afternoon with direct sun and no shade. I think some form of A/C is in our future. Maybe not this year but maybe in 2009???

Here are a few pictures of the kids. The first one gives you an idea why I'm pooped by lunch time. Malia has so much energy it's exhausting. At 4 years old she already knows how to push people's buttons. She must get that from her father. LOL!

Anywho............HAPPY TUESDAY. I am happy because Big Brother is on tonight. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........don't tell anyone I watch it. I used to think it was the dumbest waste of time ever. Look at me now. ;)

Hasta la bye bye~
Linda


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! ella is getting so big! we have been so busy, and are now going camping for the weekend (with a 2 month old = FUN!) tara and i WILL get out there soon!!! i love looking at your pictures! : )

Kandi said...

Very cute pictures Linda! I'm so excited to see more photos of Ella with her eyes open. I need to see her in person again, so I can hold her little fingers. Those little pinky fingernails on babies just kill me!!