Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Pictures

Hello~
I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from June.
My niece Kim and her husband Brandon had a baby boy at the end of May. His name is Carson. Isn't he a cuite?




We went to a baby shower/BBQ for them on June 1st. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids (and Sophie & Ally - Kim's cousins & twin sisters).....along with my neice Tara's puppy "Bailey". So cute!!




A picture of the kids before Ella's arrival. Mom came over to take some "ready to pop" pictures of me and a few family photos. I'm not sharing the ones of me. WOW! Was I big, puffy, swollen, and tired looking. Ugh. Where did that "glow" go?



And one last picture from a few days ago. I need to take more pictures of Ella. I haven't taken any for a couple of days. She will be 1 WEEK OLD today. I can't believe how fast time flies. When Malia was born I remember taking tons of pictures every day!




That's all for now.
Have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine.........
~Linda

No comments: