Saturday, June 07, 2008

20 Years Ago.........



This was me! I found this picture floating around in a random pile of "through the years" pictures I think we used for our wedding video.....hair was big back then (literally).....luckily my hair isn't as "big" in this picture as it was in some of the other senior pics. Anyway...I can't believe our 20 year class reunion is in a couple of weeks. Yikes! Where does the time go? I still haven't decided if I will be going or not. I'm kind of playing it by ear with the baby coming between now and then (hopefully before then). Who wants to be 9+ months preggo at their 20 year reunion? Who wants to have just given birth before their 20 year reunion (well, not JUST, but a few days before)??. After not seeing people for 20 years, is this really how I want to be seen?? Who knows when the next reunion will be.................
What should I do??? HELP!

Oh, I also have a **great** prom picture that I will post next. Gotta love the 80s! :)

~Linda

No comments: