Monday, March 21, 2011

Studio J Layouts - So Easy!

I thought I'd share a couple of digital scrapbook layouts I have done for 2 of my kiddos' back to school pictures. I have to say, I never thought I would like digital scrapbooking, because I love all the "stuff" (papers, stickers, buttons, etc.)....but I love how I can accomplish so much without making a mess.

Here is Alex's layout:
(They are a little small, so you may have to click on the picture for a better look.)

Here is Malia's layout:
If you are not already a Studio J (Close To My Heart's perfect answer to digital scrapbooking) member, you ought to be! It's easy to join. Just go to my website: http://lindaw.myctmh.com/, click on "Studio J" and sign up. Before joining, you can create as many layouts as you want and play for free. There is only a charge when you want to be come a member (3 month or 12 month membership available) and when you order layouts. There is no fee for each individual paper pack, embellishment, etc. In fact, there is never any need to buy anything but your layout. CTMH stores all the things you need right on the Studio J site and you can use any embellishment, paper, pattern, etc. without having to pay for them! NEATO! They are printed on premium 12x12 photo paper (just like a real picture), and shipped to your door.
It's a great alternative to "old school" scrapbooking. I love being able to sit on the couch with my laptop at night and make beautiful pages.
I hope you have a wonderful week! It's Spring Break for us - wish us luck. :)

~Linda


1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling layouts!