Friday, March 11, 2011

Cards & Crazy Hair

Happy Friday! Here are a few, okay more like 44 cards I made for the newest Close to My Heart catalog debut/swap. It's always fun to see what the 43 other ladies come up with - and even better that I get to keep one from everyone!
I used the new MAYBERRY Paper pack, Cocoa ribbon, stamps, our new pink buttons and added some stitching with my good old sewing machine!
This was my first time making the 4"x4" square cards. Here is a close up:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the home front, Malia had "crazy hair day" at school a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd share. We were running short on time that morning, so this was the best I could do:
Only 3 kids in her class participated, one of which was a boy with a wig. The other was Malia's "class twin". Funny thing was her crazy hair style was almost identical to Malia's! The teacher can't keep them straight on a regular day, I'm sure she was happy when the day was over. :)
Hope you have a fun weekend! Does anyone have any ideas for new & exciting things to do with kids? Spring Break is right around the corner, and we need something to do. :)
~Linda

No comments: