Saturday, March 05, 2011

It's March - Look What's New with CTMH!

Our March promotion is here!

Get a free My Acrylix® block when you buy My Acrylix® stamps!
At Close To My Heart, we know we’ve got the best clear stamps and blocks—and we’ll prove it! Throughout March, when you buy your favorite My Acrylix® stamps, we’ll give you a free My Acrylix block. Not only will you have the best stamps on the block, you’ll have the best block, too! Just purchase $25 US / $30 CAN in stamps and you can choose from two of our most versatile block sizes: 3" × 3" (Y1006) or 2" × 6.
Have you tried clear stamps? They are so easy to use. Once you do, you will be addicted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also just arriving......it's the


Here is a close up of the individual stamp images:

* earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)

* earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)

* earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)

* earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)

* purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)

Click here to enter my website and order it and so many other wonderful products.
Don't forget to check the "While Supplies Last" section for discounts up to 70% off.

If you are interested in scrapbooking or cardmaking, but don't know where to start - let me know. I am happy to help get you started.

Are you interested in coming to a card workshop? Spend a few hours having fun and making a bunch of cute cards? Sound interesting?? I'm planning on getting one going soon. Stay tuned!

Happy Saturday to you!

~Linda

www.lindaw.myctmh.com

No comments: