Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can I Do It?

All of the sudden I am wanting to quilt! Not that I have the time to quilt.....but for some reason I'm thinking that I can make this:



















It doesn't look too hard, simple pattern, squares, etc. But I have never actually FINISHED a quilt. Starting is the easy part. :)

I stumbled across it at P.S. I Quilt - and she even has a great tutorial here:

(click on picture for link).


There is not much cutting when you buy the kit (using Moda "jelly rolls" etc.). Hmmmmmmm should I do it?? Do I need another project...that may end up unfinished? OR, is this the project I will really complete?

I'm thinking........
Have a great night!
~Linda

4 comments:

Kandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kandi said...

Do it, do it, do it!!

You're welcome.
Love,
The Enabler

Unknown said...

I knew I could count on you Kandi! :)

Kim Garlington said...

i absolutely love it!! i, too, think you should do it!! i'm going to have to check it out. i pulled out my sewing machine the other day... my new obsession with fabric is becoming like my obsession with scrapbook paper, fonts, etc. EXCEPT that i have nothing to show for any of those!! : ) let me know how it goes... : )
kim