Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Carson Turns 1! A Great Day for a Party :)

Hello!


It's Tuesday and I'm looking forward to school being out soon. I've tried to schedule the kids for some Summer classes (soccer, dance, t-ball, swimming) so we don't go crazy here at home on hot days with no a/c. :) I'm hoping the whole Summer isn't as hot as the past few days.



This past weekend we went to a Birthday BBQ for Carson. Carson is my Niece Kim & her husband Brandon's son. Here he is with his cake:














And don't you love this one in his new wagon?




The bbq was at my brother's house (Thanks Bryon & Janna), and it was lots of fun. A beautiful day, great food, lots of family, a tire swing, kiddie pool, gumballs, babies, and more!






Here are a few more pictures from the day. I nabbed these from Mom's camera (Thanks Mom!).






Okay, gotta run. Kids need some attention. Ella is trying to walk - yikes! I'm not sure if I'm ready.















Have a great day.
~Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i haven't seen some of these pictures!! super cute. i'm so glad the weather cooperated! : )