Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to our Little ELLA!

Hello and Happy Friday..........and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!







Here she is one year ago today...just minutes after she was born.


She has been a dream baby for the most part. So happy, funny, laid back, fiesty at times and independent. I just knew our family wasn't complete before she arrived! I was so right. :)


Here is Ella at almost 1:























And the little party invitations I made for the big event (BBQ on Saturday). Cross your fingers that it doesn't rain.

That's all for today. Hopefully I will get some good pictures of her in her new "birthday outfit". I went a little wacko and splurged on a fun girlie party ensemble. Your last baby only turns 1 once!! Right???




Have a great day...........we will be!
:) Linda

2 comments:

Kandi said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ELLA!!!

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Love the invitations with the Bling too! That was a great idea, using different photos of her too!

Have a great day today!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Ella!!! You are a beautiful baby!