Sunday, June 07, 2009

Congratulations to the Graduate...Nick!

Today my nephew Nick graduates from Southridge High School! Last night we went to a fun grad party for him with tons of his friends and family. Once again, I forgot my camera...but here he is from a few months ago:























Here is a little card I made for him to hold his $$ gift $$. I was going for SHS colors, but once I put the "Liquid Glass" on the cranberry letters, they lightened up quite a bit.
I made a pocket in the inside to hold the gift...could be used for a gift card or whatever. Mine was a check, because I didn't have cash on hand. :) I didn't take a great picture of the inside with the pocket, but here is a close up:
Okay, that's all for today. Have a wonderful Sunday and CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2009. Wishing you sunny days ahead.
~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Congrats to Nick!! Is he following the family tradition of OSU?

Also, what a great card! I love the liquid glass and the eyelets you used on the inside. You crafty lady, you!