Monday, February 02, 2009

A "Perfect Day" --- Scrapbooking Anyone?

















Hello!
Hope all is well in your world. This weekend we had a Close to My Heart meeting and it was my turn to be "project leader"....so I decided to do a little 6x6 scrapbook layout. I don't usually scrapbook this size (heck, I haven't had much time to scrapbook at all lately....but that's a whole different story). It's such a cute little size that I think I might have to do a little more of it here and there. It would be fun to make one for each of the kids to highlight special events, holidays, birthdays etc.

Here is a close up of the left side:
















I used the "Perfect Day" paper kit, some twill ribbon, and a couple of rub ons.

And the right side: (a little more simple-no sewing around the edge)



















And if you haven't seen the new catalog, and want to - just let me know. Here is a sneak peek:



















Have a great day. I'm off to get snacks ready for preschool. Fun stuff.
Bye for now.
~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I love the little 6x6 layouts Linda! This was a great project and I love the Perfect Day paper too! I need to find some fun photos to put on mine.

BTW, I like the way your layout photos match your blog background too. :)