Thursday, February 05, 2009

Feeling Posh.............Well, I Mean






CRAFTY!


Here are a few cards & tags I have been working on for the good ol' ETSY SHOP .


Time is what you might call "limited" these days, but I figure a little bit here & there is better than not at all...right?? Alex is hit & miss on naps these days AND he is having a really hard time GETTING to sleep at night (sneaking out of his bed, playing in Malia's room, sneaking downstairs into the computer room, etc. ) Some nights it's almost 2 hours later, and he's still awake. Sometimes I don't even know he is lurking around, then he scares the p@@p out of me when he pops up. I could go on. But I won't.


Well, I'm off to start dinner and get some paper goodies in the POSH PAISLEY Shop.

Have a good night.

~Linda

No comments: