Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bellas.......Aren't They Cute?




This is just a random post to share these super cute "Bella" stamps that I have finally gotten the chance to play with. Aren't they cute? I will turn these into cards or something fun, but for now they have just been colored on some chunks of white cardstock. I need better marker colors, (I would love some COPIC markers, but they are super expensive). Not sure if you can tell, but these have been partially colored with some shimmery pens. So fun.
(I can't decide if the girl on the right's skin looks like a funny color?? what do you think?)


Well, hope you are enjoying your holiday season. I am, but am feeling like I'm going to be behind schedule soon. That always happens to me....feeling good, then BOOM, Christmas is right around the corner. I have been trying to get a good "Christmas Card" picture of the 3 kids......a nearly impossible feat. One is always doing something kooky. Oh well.



Have a great day!


~Linda

No comments: