Friday, May 06, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

 Happy Friday! 
This has been Teacher Appreciation Week at Malia's school, and just in the nick of time I managed to get something {{small}} made for her!  I ended up decorating a little kraft box of notes and coordinating wrapped candy bar.  Like I said, nothing extravagant, but it's always nice to get something. :)

Here is the outside of the box:
I used Papertrey Ink "Beautiful Blooms" paper and stamps.
Big flowers from Michael's and Craft Warehouse:


A look at the papers inside. I used the apple stamp from Papertrey's "Teacher Apple" set. 

Wrapped and ready to go.  Not the best presentation, but when you start at the last minute, sometimes this is what you get!


And.....on a different note, Alex has been sick most of the week.  He's missed all but one day of school.  He's doing better now, but still not great.  Good enough to fight with his sisters though.  All of this time together at home is getting to us.  The fighting started at 8am this morning, so after some tears, Ella and I decided to put on her party dress.



It worked!    She has been happy ever since. :)



Wish I had one to put on too.  

 Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there.
~Linda

No comments: