Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month!!

I am so excited to announce these 2 terrific specials!

 



Special #1 - New Consultants:  Celebrate with me in May by getting 50% off the new Consultant Kit AND get this exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit FREE!   You get the consultant kit  + the You & Me kit for only $65!!  WOW!!   I would love for you to join my team as a consultant. Whether you are interested in cards, traditional scrapbooking, or online scrapbooking, a hobbyist wanting a discount on great products, or someone who wants to build a business, Close to My Heart has something for everyone! Click HERE for more information.

Special #2 - Customers:  Just place a minimum order of $50 in Close To My Heart products and you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for the discount price of just $15!—that’s more than half off the retail value! You can also purchase the kit at full retail for $34.95 with no minimum purchase required. Contact me to order it or hop on over to my website. Just add it to your shopping cart and the discount will be taken off when you check out.

You & Me Scrapbook/Card Kit Details:  With this wonderful kit, you can make two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. The You & Me scrapbooking kit includes:



1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set

1 – 12” × 12” Colonial White Cardstock

6 – 12” × 12” B&T Duos® Papers

1 – 6” × 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet

1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon

1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems

1 – Instruction Guide


If you are interested in either of these offers - hurry!    They both end May 31st.
Feel free to contact me to learn more about Close to My Heart and what fun it is! :)

Have a great day~
Linda
www.lindaw.myctmh.com

No comments: