Tuesday, August 03, 2010

You Rock Cards - CTMH

Hello blog readers! I thought I'd share a fun card I made for our swap with the other gals in our Close to My Heart unit. We are each given 1 sheet of the same paper, to make 7 identical cards. At the next month's meeting, we swap our cards and leave with 7 different cards. It's fun to see what the other ladies come up with using the same paper!
This card has a fun center fold!


CTMH Supplies used:
Notice the Details Stamp set




And.............watch for exciting news coming up about a HUGE paper sale on my Close to My Heart website: www.lindaw.myctmh.com. It starts at 8am Wednesday morning! If you haven't shopped on my site, you might want to set up an account now - so you can be ready to shop! :)
Thanks for visiting~
~Linda

No comments: