Monday, March 22, 2010

Somebody Stop Me!


Ack! I used to be addicted to scrapbooking supplies - now my addiction is creeping over into fabric. HELP! Our local craft store had a sale this past weekend - and is one of the only fabric stores in our area that carries designer fabrics. So.........here is a picture of a few new "must haves" I picked up:And these little set of cuties:I picked up most of these (below) from a great fabric shop on Etsy called Material Gal. She is great to work with! I'm actually in the process of making a fun table runner out of these. I'll post a picture when I get it finished. :) My love of fabric, and craft supplies in general, far exceeds the amount of time I have to actually put all this to use. I guess I'm thinking I will become "Superwoman" at some point, and whip out projects, quilts, and don't forget scrapbooks for everyone! I think I'll need to up my amount of coffee each day, and cut out a few hours of sleep to make it happen.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but isn't it pretty? And......remember - it was ON SALE!!
:) Have a great day.
Linda


2 comments:

Kandi said...

Mmmmmm, that's a lot of yummy fabric! We've talked about it before, maybe it's time to try out the "5 hour energy" drink? Ha!

Alison said...

I would be right there with you! If only I could sew...