Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bella Card Swap

Hi!
Each month the gals in our CTMH (Close to My Heart) unit take part in a little card swap. We all get the same piece of paper and the same accessory - then we bring back finished cards to the next meeting. It's fun to see what everyone creates with the same basic starting supplies. We then swap, and leave with a beautiful selection of cards!

Here are the cards I created:


I created a patchwork card, stamped around each "patch" with "Simple Stitches", added some coiled paper flowers, a felt leaf, and turned my bookplate into a hanging tag. I added a rub on word to each bookplate.

Here is a close up of the flowers I made out of cardstock:

I lightly glittered the flowers and leaf.


Supplies Used:

Bella Level 2 Pack

Simple Stitches Stamp Set (C1234)

Dimensional Elements-Bookplates

Sparkles

Rub ons (words)

Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts (felt leaves)

Twine

Glitter


Have a wonderful day!
~Linda

No comments: