Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a safe, warm & happy THANKSGIVING!!
Yesterday we went to a Thanksgiving performance & feast at Malia's school. It was a lot of fun to watch all the Pilgrims & Native Americans sing and eat together. :) Malia was a Pilgrim.
Here is a **very short** video clip of Malia and the kids singing a song about the Pilgrims coming to America. We can't remember the name of the song......but here is a snippet.

We are having a small Thanksgiving dinner today at our house. I even made my very first pie last night. Hoping it does my Mom's 50 year old recipe justice! She will be here to let me know.

Are you heading out for Black Friday sales?? I'm still thinking about it. Looks like Toys R Us is opening at Midnight. I'm thinking about that one. I'm usually up late. :) The 5am is a little more challenging for me. I guess I can hit Old Navy at 3am after Toys R Us at Midnight. Hmmmmm.

Happy Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be thankful for!

:O) Linda

No comments: