Sunday, April 26, 2009

We're BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!













Wow! We're back. What a great trip. It's always so amazing to me that 24 hours ago I was so far away, looking at the clear blue sea, wearing shorts. Now I'm home in an icy cold house wearing a thick sweatshirt, sweats and super warm slipper socks. It's nice to be home - but I already miss the island. I wish the kids could have experienced it...but we'll save that trip until they all can REMEMBER it!



I don't have much time right now, I have to pick up the kids (we got in at midnight) so this will be quick. First, I want to thank everyone who helped out with the kids, the cat, the yard (thanks Dad! that was a nice treat to come home to), and airport transportation. We REALLY appreciate all of you.

I had a request for "real" pictures, so Crystal, these are for you! :O) I'll post more later, and give details about our trip, and the nightmare we had getting there.







The real view from our hotel room (above).

Rum Point.






Until later............as they say on the island,
No Worries~
:)Linda
p.s. I'm so excited to get the kids! yippeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: