Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vacation Video Clips

Hello Friends!

Happy Thursday to you. Today was a beautiful day here. Sunny and just the right temp. I even pulled a few weeds. Next is the shovel to remove the tons of buttercups that are overtaking our flowers. Ugh.

Here are a couple of short video clips I took while in Grand Cayman. We went to a place where you can swim with dolphins, which was fun to watch. Too expensive for me, especially since I'm not really sure it's on my top 10 things to do list. The last clip is just of a special party they were having on the beach - the portion we could see from our room. I think it was for a private party.

Anywho, I need to get going and work on the 44 greeting cards I need to finish in the next 1.5 days. It's for a "Close to My Heart" card swap. ;O)

Bye for now~
Linda

No comments: