Sunday, April 06, 2008

Easter Pics










Better late than never.......as usual!




I thought I'd share a few pictues we took on Easter morning here at home. They aren't the greatest photos.....Rourke and I weren't feeling our best, still fighting that cold that seemed to last forever. This was the first year that Alex really understood what was going on. He *LOVED* hunting for eggs and almost beat out Malia on the hunt. Of course it was rainy and wet outside, so the egg hunt was inside. We went to Dad & Jan's in the afternoon for a nice Easter dinner and another egg hunt for the kids. LOTS OF CANDY!! :) (I forgot to take pictures there).










I like the last picture where Alex is dipping into Malia's basket.....and she has no clue! ;)

Hope everyone had a great EASTER!

~Linda

No comments: