Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OMG...LOOK AT THIS!!!






Okay, I have to share this with everyone.......loook at this SPIDER that was crawling across the carpet this evening. This is the "after/dead" view. I didn't stop to take a live picture for fear of losing this thing. This was **THE** biggest spider I have EVER seen. It was the size of a Tarantula, but not as thick. the leg span was incredible. I would say before it met the sole of my shoe, it was as big as the bottom of a coffee cup (if not bigger). It was NOT a Daddy Long Leg.

I put a tube of lipgloss (standard Chapstik) size next to it to give you an idea of how big it was....and remember how they always shrink up after they are dead.

Really, it was HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE! And how did it get so big? Are there more? Will I sleep tonight? I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask that spider if it had cousins in Ridgefield??? I think I would have died!!!!!!!! Janna