Sunday, October 08, 2006

Nothing New








Well, not much has been happening this past week. We have all been sick with a cold, which made for a uneventful week. There are so many things to do, or at least things I want to do. I am really feeling the need to start scrapbooking again. The pictures have really piled up. I also need to start making things for a holiday bazaar (maybe 2).........which is fun. I seem to work better under pressure, so in that respect it's still too early to start. Ha ha. Okay, I am just thinking out loud.

Here are a couple of pictures from the birthday party we had last weekend at the Derrah's house. We celebrated birthdays for: Toni, Ryan, Kevin & Dean. It was a good time!

Have great rest of the weekend~~

(p.s. Did you see the previews for the next Grey's Anatomy?? It looks good. Can't wait to see the letter Denny left for Izzy!!) I know....get over it Linda.

No comments: