Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Fun

The kids and I did a little shopping today for Halloween costumes and more urgently, something to wear to Malia's friend's "Hollywood" themed birthday party tomorrow.
The invitation said to wear your "Hollywood Finest". Yikes!
I think we found something perfect.....I hope to have some pictures tomorrow after the party. I'm helping do hair and make up for the 7/8 year old girls. Should be fun!

While we were out, we couldn't resist these fun masks. I couldn't pass them up for the price.
Here is Ella:

I'm thinking of wearing one when I hand out Halloween candy this year. :)

And here are Ella & Malia:


Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!
~Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E 'vero! Mi piace questa idea, sono pienamente d'accordo con te.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. In questo nulla in vi e 'una buona idea. Pronta a sostenere voi.