Monday, July 19, 2010

A Little Card Swap - Cherry-O

Hello! Happy Monday.
I have been such a bad blogger. I will be fairly consistent for a week or 2 - then poof! A month goes by with nothing. :) I thought I'd share the cards I made for the Close to My Heart swap that occurs each time a new catalog is released. I made 44 of these cards (I think I actually only needed 42 - but oh well!), with the new, fun "CHERRY-O" paper pack from CTMH, along with the "Be Yourself" stamp set. In return, I received 40 or so projects back from fellow CTMH gals - some were cards, some journal covers, some scrapbook layouts, all showcasing the new papers from the Summer 2010 Catalog. Fun Stuff!
Here is a close up of the paper "flowers" I used on each card. We also showcase a new embellishment. My embellishment(s) were the "Tulip" colored buttons and brads.
And......here is the Summer 2010 Close To My Heart idea book - let me know if you would like a copy. It's full of great ideas for cards, scrapbook pages, and gifts you can make. :) (you can also click the picture to view it online).Have a fabulous day! I am mentally wanting to pick raspberries and blackberries today - but I'm not sure if my body wants to. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I really should clean the house.
:)

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute! I love your flowers!