Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Idea Book - Get Your's Today! :)

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
If you are a scrapbooker, cardmaker, or papercrafter -
then you should take a look at the
NEW Spring 2010 Idea Book from Close to My Heart.
It's full of beautiful artwork (as well as papers, stamps, etc. of course!)
You can click on the Picture link below to take a look, or I would be happy to give you a real live copy that you can thumb through. Just let me know-leave a comment on this post or email me!
And.........for the rest of this month, Close to my Heart is helping HAITI and customers all at the same time. When you buy 1 assorted pack of textured cardstock, YOU get another for **FREE**, and $2 will be donated to Haiti. A win-win for sure. I just heard that CTMH has sold 2 YEARS worth of inventory in the past 23 days! WOW! Get yours while you can. There are 3 choices still available: Autumn Harvest (Fall colors), Spring Harmony (pastels) and Summer Celebration (brights).
I hope to hear from you! You can never have too much paper or too many craft supplies.....can you??
;)
~Linda

No comments: