Sunday, May 06, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Well, it's been awhile!  Thought I'd pop in to say hello and wish you a Happy Scrapbooking Day!
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time today to do anything crafty, but I thought I'd share a few recent card I have made.  :)  (The top card is one I lifted from Vicki Wizniuk - love her design!)


I am finally getting my Close to My Heart mojo back!!   I am doing a monthly card workshop, which has been a lot of fun.  We make 5 assorted cards for $15, all supplies provided and cut for you!  These are a few of the recent cards we have made in the class.



Now if I could just get caught up on my scrapbooking!  Baby steps...right?

I have actually done a little digital scrapbooking (www.studioj.com) - which is great...here is one of my layouts
(from Alex's first tball practice last year):


Spring here in Oregon has been very wet and cool.  I think I've only been able to wear a short sleeve shirt once - without a coat.   Malia is playing Spring soccer - and I've decided I like Fall soccer much better!   Alex's t-ball should be starting soon - so please cross your fingers for some consistent sun!

Happy Sunday!!

Linda




No comments: