Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Gratitude Card and the NEW Spray Pen!

Hi There!
I thought I'd share another card I made for our Close to my Heart Unit Swap (a local group of gals that are all Close to my Heart consultants - funny thing is most of us went to grade school together!).
We all received a piece of paper from the Magnifique paper pack, and were to make 8 cards to swap at the next meeting.
These are the cards the fabulous ladies in my unit created:
It's always fun to see how different they are!

Here are the cards I made for the swap:

I used the January Stamp of the Month ("Find Your Style") for the butterfly. After I embossed it with clear embossing powser, I popped it up off the paper with foam tape. The splatter background was created using Close to my Heart's NEW "Spray Pen". It was the first time I had tried it - lots of fun!! What a quick and easy way to make a coordinating background for a project.





And.....Here's a little "how to" video on how to use the spray pen.

Have a great day!
~Linda

No comments: