Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

Can it be that my little girl is already 18 months old??? As in almost 2 years old??
Today was her 18 month birthday. :) So while the rain was away, we took a few pictures outside. (Try to ignore our fence that is being tied to our bush to keep it upright. That dang wind storm! )

I have to admit, I just love this age. When you can really start to see their personality, you can actually communicate - back and forth, no arguing, lots of hugs, lots of kisses, lots of silliness. I love to watch her try to put on her socks, put a clip in her hair, "read" a book (upside down)...too many things to list. All 3 of the kids are so different - in appearance & personality. Thank goodness! :) They are all wonderful.

Hope you had a beautiful day~
:) Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

So cute Linda! I loved that age too!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like you were just sending me photos of your new born via cell phone while we were on our way home from Canada. I feel like such an old fogey when I talk about the time passing, but it's so true. Happy 1 1/2 Birthday Ella!!