Monday, March 26, 2007

Tara & Trent Tie the Knot!




























































































Sorry for being a bad blogger this past week. I guess it was a busy week.

My Niece Tara got married on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) to Trent Thompson.......it was a perfect day for a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was held at the
Brooks Hill Church up on Skyline. The reception was held at the "Octogonal Barn" at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse. Such a cool place!!

Malia was a flower girl in the wedding and did a great job! After the rehearsal (which I made the mistake of waving at her, then winking at her...which she then did during the entire rehearsal) I had to talk to her about not winking or waving during the wedding.......and luckily it worked! There was no winking or waving during the ceremony. What I did NOT talk about was "thumbs up" which she ended up doing down the aisle and I think on the way back. Maybe even a couple of times during the ceremony. I think I have blocked it out...or was too busy wrestling Alex, who didn't want to sit still (but he's only 1, so we cut him some slack).

It was a beautiful wedding.......Tara & Trent honeymooned in Hawaii and flew back home to Alaska today. We are anxiously awaiting there move down closer to "home".

Here are a few pictures. I might post more later. I took a ton!
~Linda

No comments: