Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!!









I am still catching up on posting pictures from the past week. I have been sick (again), so it's taking me forever to do anything it seems. Here are a few pictures from last weekend when we celebrated Malia's 3rd birthday (I can't believe she is 3!!), along with Rourke, Cousin Kelli, Mom & Dad. October is a big birthday month for my side and also Rourke's side of the family. We celebrated at our traditional DIM SUM lunch earlier in October with the Renz family. :) We had the party at our house, and Malia got to choose what kind of party she wanted. She chose to have a "Halloween Party"......at first I think she thought everyone was going to dress up! We settled on a Halloween theme.

Here are a few pictures from the party......and a couple of other birthday pics (non-party).

It was a fun time.

I love the last picture of Malia playing the harmonica.......Alex LOVES it every time.

:) Linda

No comments: